Rules for receiving equipment for repair
Repair is carried out on the territory of the service center upon presentation of equipment.
All transportation costs, obligations and risks for the delivery of non-warranty equipment to the service center and back are borne by the client. For warranty repairs, the shipping costs are borne by the service center.
If when sending the equipment to the service center by the transport company at the expense of the service center, according to the diagnostic results it will be revealed that the equipment is subject to non-warranty repair – the delivery cost will be included in the repair cost.
If a third-party interference with the operation of the device is detected, the repair is classified as non-warranty.
A service center may refuse warranty repair if:
- the safety of warranty seals is violated;
there are mechanical or other damage that arose as a result of intentional or reckless actions of the buyer or third parties;
- violated the rules of use set forth in the operational documents;
- an unauthorized opening, repair was made, or internal communications and components of the goods were changed (BNC and power connectors were cut off), the design or circuitry of the goods was changed
Warranty does not apply to the following malfunctions:
- natural wear or exhaustion of a resource;
accidental damage caused by the client or damage resulting from neglect or use (exposure to liquids, dust, ingress of foreign objects into the enclosure, etc.);
- damage due to natural disasters (natural phenomena);
- damage caused by an emergency increase or decrease in voltage in the mains or improper connection to the mains;
- damage caused by defects in the system in which the product was used, or resulting from the connection and connection of the product to other products;
- damage caused by misuse of the product or in violation of the operating rules.